3CX team is pleased to announce the final release of 3CX Phone System v.12.5!
Here is a brief overview of the new features in version 12.5:
- The call can now be returned if after the transfer if the caller did not answer or was busy.
- Updated 3CXPhone Mac client – added echo cancellation, scheduled videoconferencing and improved address book handling.
- Chat for 3CXPhone for Windows has been improved – it is now possible to add video via WebRTC to the chat and create a conference in a few seconds.
- New supported IP phones : Htek (Hanlong) , Fanvil X3 , as well as Polycom SoundStation and Polycom SoundPoint
- WebMeeting video conferencing for up to 10 subscribers is now FREE.
An important innovation of version 12.5 is the ability to organize free calls for site visitors from the site pages.Calls are received directly and immediately transferred to a manager for a particular direction or product.This service can partially replace the toll-free 8-800 number.Calls are placed from a certain page of the site directly to your IP PBX.
A call from the site can be initiated as a regular voice call, after which you can add video if desired.
The user is required to have a browser with WebRTC support. Also in the plans – a free add-on plugin for CMS WordPress.
Details in the video below :
- Download 3CX Phone System Version v12.5 RC2
- Detailed instruction on how to install and upgrade to 3CX Phone System v12.5.
- 3CXPhone for Windows is included in the 3CX Phone System 12 distribution and will update automatically or it can be downloaded here
- 3CXPhone for Mac OS is included in the 3CX Phone System 12 distribution and will update automatically or it can be downloaded here
- 3CXPhone for Android is available at Google Play
- 3CXPhone for iPhone is available in Apple App Store